In addition to items and money to carry out projects, we also need help with anything from painting to cutting grass. You can also support us by spending time with our residents. If you’d like to donate some time on a project, call us at (724) 453-4644 or email us at email@example.com.
Want to donate some time in a fun way?
We need volunteers to take residents out for coffee, breakfast, lunch, or dinner to help build supports in the community between our residents and our local neighbors. If you’d like to help, please call us at (724) 453-4644.
The following posts highlight some of ways individuals, companies, and groups have donated time to Robin’s Home:
- Join our volunteer team for our 2nd Annual Food Truck & Rock Fest event.
- We are blessed!
- Thank you for helping with our garage conversion!
- Mission of Mercy Pittsburgh
- Thank you Ally volunteers for our beautiful landscaping!
- VA Services available to our residents
- Thank you Clearview Federal Credit Union for the “Pizza Love”
- Elks install insulation at Robin’s Home
- Neighborhood Legal Services Returns
- Thank you to Neighborhood Legal Services
- Thank you to Outdoor Immersion for coming to Robin’s Home
- Women’s Group Helps Women Vets