In addition to items and money to carry out projects, we also need help with anything from painting to cutting grass. You can also support us by spending time with our residents. If you’d like to donate some time on a project, call us at (724) 453-4644 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to donate some time in a fun way?
We need volunteers to take residents out for coffee, breakfast, lunch, or dinner to help build supports in the community between our residents and our local neighbors. If you’d like to help, please call us at (724) 453-4644.
The following posts highlight some of ways individuals, companies, and groups have donated time to Robin’s Home:
- VA Services available to our residents
- Thank you Clearview Federal Credit Union for the “Pizza Love”
- Elks install insulation at Robin’s Home
- Neighborhood Legal Services Returns
- Thank you to Neighborhood Legal Services
- Thank you to Outdoor Immersion for coming to Robin’s Home
- Women’s Group Helps Women Vets
- Pittsburgh Steelers Center JC Hassenauer Makes Our Day!
- Spring Tea Celebration
- Supportive Housing Opportunity Program (S.H.O.P.) Held at Robin’s Home
- Robin’s Home Enrichment Class Focused on Mindfulness.
- Join us in thanking Marissa and Bertha for volunteering at Robin’s Home.