One way to help Robin’s Home is to buy things on our “needed” list. Check our most recent list below to see what we need. If you have questions, call us at (724) 453-4644 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Arm and Hammer Clump and Seal Cat Litter
Sheba Pattee (wet food)
Purina Cat CHow Naturals (dry food, green bag)
For the home:
Tall kitchen trash bags
Freezer and Sandwich bags
Dawn Dish Soap
Swiffer XL Wet Pads
Toilet Bowl Cleaners
All Purpose Cleaner
Mop & Glo Multi-Surface Floor Cleaner
Lysol Clean and Fresh Multi-Surface cleaner
Murphy’s Oil Soap Wood Cleaner
The following posts highlight some of ways individuals, companies, and groups have donated items to Robin’s Home. This includes donating items for raffles at our fundraising events.
- Items Needed: Aldi and Walmart Gift Cards
- Thank you ATI Materials Women’s Network
- Thank you Clearview Federal Credit Union for the “Pizza Love”
- Thank you so much Clear Choice Enterprises!
- Elks install insulation at Robin’s Home
- Thank you to the children of North Street Christian Church!
- Days for Girls Butler PA Team Donating Hygiene Products to Robin’s Home!
- Thank you for a very nice evening 9dollarclub!
- Grand Opening November 11th! Robin’s Home Thrift Store and Donation Center
- Thank you to Butler County Chamber of Commerce, Leadership Butler County Board of Directors!
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Butler Donates Pillows and Blankets
- Thank You Girl Scout Troop 26404!