As we opened our doors on Friday, June 28, 2019 for the public to view the transformation of a neglected, forgotten house into a welcoming, warm home for Female Veterans and their children in need, we paused to recognize a community businessman and philanthropist — Dennis Baglier. Dennis was presented a Proclamation by Butler County Commissioners Leslie Osche and Kevin Boozel in recognition of his contributions to the Butler County community, including purchasing the house for Robin’s Home. We are grateful for his support for Female Veterans and the betterment of the entire community. Thank you Dennis.
The generosity of the community and outpouring of support has been overwhelming and is proof of the caring for our Female Veterans and their sacrifices.
Many transformations have happened since we first opened our doors and changes and good things continue to happen every day at Robin’s Home. To learn more about what’s going on, check out some of our posts below.
- Safety First!
- Spreading Some Holiday Cheer
- The Continuing Adventures of Rosie
- Mary Chitwood Guest of Honor & Speaker
- Rosie Helps Decorate Tree
- Rosie “the Riveter” Settles In
- Robin’s Home at Butler County Stand Down Event
- Our New Resident
- Halloween 2020 at Robin’s Home
- Join Our Board of Directors
- RH Resident Finds New Home
- Pictures from Flag Raising at Robin’s Home on September 26th.
- Flag Raising Ceremony on September 26th
- Thank you Girl Scout Troop #16089!
- Thank you GFWC Intermediate League of Butler!
- Congratulations Mary!
- Thank you GFWC Jr Women’s Club of Butler
- Robin’s Home Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary
- Robin’s Home Garden
- Financial Literacy Class