As we opened our doors on Friday, June 28, 2019 for the public to view the transformation of a neglected, forgotten house into a welcoming, warm home for Female Veterans and their children in need, we paused to recognize a community businessman and philanthropist — Dennis Baglier. Dennis was presented a Proclamation by Butler County Commissioners Leslie Osche and Kevin Boozel in recognition of his contributions to the Butler County community, including purchasing the house for Robin’s Home. We are grateful for his support for Female Veterans and the betterment of the entire community. Thank you Dennis.
The generosity of the community and outpouring of support has been overwhelming and is proof of the caring for our Female Veterans and their sacrifices.
Many transformations have happened since we first opened our doors and changes and good things continue to happen every day at Robin’s Home. To learn more about what’s going on, check out some of our posts below.
- A new home! Congratulations!
- Women’s Recovery Meeting: Change of Day
- Another Success Story
- Thank you to the children of North Street Christian Church!
- Local Hero Portrait Show at the Art Center!
- This is how we help — thank you to all of our supporters.
- Thank you for a very nice evening 9dollarclub!
- The Rock, Rock Studies, and Robin’s Home
- Happy Birthday Karen!
- Pittsburgh Steelers Heroes Night Out
- Another Success Story!
- Congratulations Kate on Your New Job!
- Women’s Group Helps Women Vets
- We’re Celebrating New Jobs!
- Robin’s Home Is Hiring a Part-Time Case Manager
- Please Pass This On!
- Lotions and Potions Anyone?
- Birthday Party at Robin’s Home
- Robin’s Home Celebrates 3 Year Anniversary!
- Rapp’s Bicycle Center Donates Bikes to Robin’s Home