As we opened our doors on Friday, June 28, 2019 for the public to view the transformation of a neglected, forgotten house into a welcoming, warm home for Female Veterans and their children in need, we paused to recognize a community businessman and philanthropist — Dennis Baglier. Dennis was presented a Proclamation by Butler County Commissioners Leslie Osche and Kevin Boozel in recognition of his contributions to the Butler County community, including purchasing the house for Robin’s Home. We are grateful for his support for Female Veterans and the betterment of the entire community. Thank you Dennis.
The generosity of the community and outpouring of support has been overwhelming and is proof of the caring for our Female Veterans and their sacrifices.
Many transformations have happened since we first opened our doors and changes and good things continue to happen every day at Robin’s Home. To learn more about what’s going on, check out some of our posts below.
- Pennsylvania Veterans Trust Fund Grant Funds Fire Escape at Robin’s Home
- Quality Control by Rosie
- Robin’s Home ready for Halloween!
- Robin’s Home Represented at Lawrence County Stand Down
- Reflecting on Our Blessings
- Rosie Cuteness!
- Compeer CORPS Butler Come to Robin’s Home
- A Reminder From Rosie: Don’t Forget to Stop & Smell the Flowers
- Rosie Goes to the Vet
- How do you stay hydrated in this heat?
- Rosie Out and About!
- Mary Featured in Women Veterans Magazine
- Santa Stopped By
- Robin’s Home Featured on Marketplace
- Rosie “Helping”
- Thank You Sarah and Amy!
- Thank You for the Decorations!
- Holiday Joy from Bonnie & Scheryl Unique Floral Designs
- Rosie Enjoying the Holiday Season
- Safety First!